Friday, November 6, 2009

A thinly veiled attempt to show off...

So I'm making the DSLR leap. Now, some of you may think that this could be the beginning of the end, that I'm going to become a hipster douche and taking stupid photos like this one:





Obviously, I just did. But instead of it being some ridiculous, contrived attempt at "evoking the spirit of Jean Michel Jarre", I just thought the dowels that I've been slaving over looked like they were in a cinema. I have also been thinking about how if you repeat the word "apt" quickly, it soon sounds like you're repeating the word "tap". I think the fumes in the studio are getting to me...


Anyway, I'm off to War to take 250 overexposed photos and put them ALL on facebook. No, wait, I'm not becoming a fucking douche, I swear! I meant to say, I'm going back to work on my own in the studio where I can lock these feelings away and let them boil up and up and up and up and up and...

Here's a pretty picture I took of a leaf after it rained...



No comments:

Post a Comment